Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday knitting revisited

Sometime today I HAVE to finish installing the insulation in the livingroom and get a couple loads of laundry done. However... in the meantime, I'm goingto go ahead and work on some socks for a very dear friend. I promised her socks for her birthday, back in October but they ended up getting trotted because I screwed up.

Mace has requested a tea set. But not only a tea set.. but a PIRATE tea set. I was going to make it out of felt because Mace is very hard on his toys. Lover questions the Functionality of a felt tea set. I simply reminded Lover of the outcome of Mace and cups that actually hold liquids.

Anyway. Pirate tea set... how am I going to pull that off? Any suggestions? Maybe pirate flag felt tea bags? The lid of the kettle a tricorn hat? Am I being too literal? Help!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment