Saturday, November 12, 2011

One persons trash. .

Have you ever heard of the Joshua tree trash house? Probably not, but you should look it up because its amazing!
Its made almost entirely from salvaged/found and used objects. Its a huge I.aspirations for me.

I'm am a trash digger at heart. Its my dirty little secret.. ( get it? Trash/ dirty LOL!  Well I thought i twas funny). Its hard for me to drive by a junkyard without ogling the mounds of stuff. I'm not a hoarder.

Anyway- there's several lots with junk abound near the home we are currently leaving. We didn't have a kitchen sink yet soil was on a hunt for one. I didn't find one. I did however find two bathroom sinks! They're are round and sort of vintage looking. We're thinking of using them for the kitchen. I have an image ore one mounted several inches higher than the other with a single swivel faucet between the two. It looks cool in my head. I hope it looks cool in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment