Thursday, November 10, 2011

Missing my pages

I like to read.... a bunch. ...
I'm not the reader who meanders through several chapters before bed either. I'm the reader who foregoes all the days necessary tasks in order to devoure the book in one reading ( which for me is anywhere from 3-8 hours depending on length and quality ).

I haven't been able to do that much lately because I've been busy with so many other things.

This has lead me to have sort of a binge book purchasing moment. Luckily for me, there is no shortage of free and 99cent kindle books available!

My new kindle favorite is HP Mallory. Her books are of the paranormal romance variety (  no shame! I love it). I would describe her books as 'fluffy'. They are cute and quick. Not too heavy. The only downside is she tends to end on cliffhangers, which when you read like me, sucks. Especially when the next book is several months away from being released. But anyway- check her out.  You may be pleasantly surprised! !

http://hpmallory.com/

I'm off to go buy more books I can't read right now.


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go check her out right now! Always in need of free/cheap kindle books! I love that we have the same taste! Phew!

    ReplyDelete