Sunday, October 18, 2009

What True Love Really is

These are the WAY cute Dino pants I made for Brave. I liked them SO much I decided I would make a pair for myself and Mace as well.
I didn't have enough elastic to make 3 waste bands so I have drawstring, as does Mace, which i'll switch out later. Brave as elastic just going around the back
Ahhhhh......and that true love. My love affair with coffee has out last friends, family and lovers. When I think back on my youth, I reclaim fond memories of late nights at cool little coffee shops, known only to the locals. I remember saving up my lunch money for a week so I could afford the large double vanilla latte with a shot of espresso. I remember starting college, while all the kids were so excited they could smoke on campus, I was elated because of the coffee house on campus. Oh sweet, dreamy, aromatic liquid... I kiss you every morning and you kiss me back. I love you.

p.s Isn't my elephant cup RAD?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: