Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Making progress

My son decided to request a pair of Xmas socks. And not a purchased pair, a hand knit pair made by me. I'm glad my kids are young enough that mamas special handmade gifts are still special. I know there may come a time when they are embarrassed or bored with crafted things. Those will take a back seat to video games and movietickets. Guitars and trendy sneakers. Then when they're older my stuff will be cool again. Mainly because I'm not the type to knit or so dreadful, useless Things.

Anyway- one sock was completed and the second sock was started. Today I shall finish sock number two, Ponyo still needs a head and some stuffing. The robot thats lacking in limbs shall be completed by tomorrow.

Lovers scarf? Well I'll be working on that daily for the next week and a half.


No comments:

Post a Comment