Monday, May 9, 2011

Goodbye yarn remnants, hello birthday snake!

Ever since Mace and I had a brief encounter with a lovely red diamondback rattlesnake on a nature walk he's become smitten with the slithery reptilian serpents.

I received this book of knitted toys for Xmas and have yet to make anything from it due to lack of appropriate yarns.

Then, duh, like a runaway freight train, it finally occurred to me that KIDS DONT CARE. My sons aren't going to Give a crap that their zebra has blue and yellow stripes instead of black and white. My boys aren't going to care that the kangaroo is hot pink and the little piggies are lavender. Afterall, who doesn't want a bright red ape in their menagerie?

So enter the odd colored snake. And Its quick so it will be complete by his birthday ( theoretically ).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment