Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Xmas all over again. . .

Omg- a trend of mine is moving and typical of those on the move, she had a bunch of crap she didn't want to take with her thus beginning Betty B's second Yuletide holiday.

In my bounty I received several queen and king sized flat sheets as well as some yardage of fabrics including fleece.
WOW. You see that bright orange linen on the right? Yeah, I'm in love. I'm not quite sure what to do with it all but I can guarantee that there will be diapers, totebags, burp cloths, Pajama pants for the whole family, a skirt or two, bibs, toys, tab curtains and quilts....

Okay, so I guess I DO know what I'm going to do with it all ; -)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Or we could call it your Birthday extension. Birthday gifting can go on 'til the next household birthday, right?

    ReplyDelete