1. Clean out studio, cut misc. fabric into fat quarters and wrap in rafia in prep for this weekends craft swap
2. make book covers, also for this weekends craft swap
3.weed the garden
4.wash and hang the laundry
5. clean the kitchen and bathroom
6. clean out old bird cages for pick up
7. Make whole wheat pizza dough for dinner
WANT TO DO:
1. finish reading my current book (Unhallowed Ground, Heather Graham...no, not THAT one).
2. Start my knitting project (Stitch nation baby sweater w/ a rolled neckline)
3. little bit of yoga and positive meditation.
Ugh.. guess I should go get started