Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why today sucks

I was woken up purposely by Lover several times in-between the hours of 1 am and 6 am. I having sleeping issues so that's sort of a big deal.

The water pump that pumps water from cistern to house has failed. Meaning I had to water 20 animals and 60 plants by hand. Five. Gallons. At. A. Time.

Braves snotty severe allergies caused him to booger up not only his shirt, but his entire face and left arm. By the time I had him changed and all cleaned up, we missed the school bus.

I had planned on going to the laundry, getting gas, and returning Netflix movies, but alas, I cannot.... having only ONE caraway and an unexpected TWO children. The other caraway is in Lovers car 25 miles away. I bought three pair of jeans last spring. one fit prefectly. two were a bit big. Guess what? the too big pairs now fit and the perfect pair struggles under the mass of my ever growing derrière. The thighs Have stretch marks and I have a permnant indent resembling a snap just below my navel.

Oh- and the boys somehow managed to completely disassemble the hand made wooden play kitchen I made them two xmas' ago. I'm not sure how andeach one says the other did it. Pieces continued to fall off smashing my toes as I carried the kitchen carcass out the back door pondering how I could salvage the wood for something.

I want to go back to bed. Its only 9 in the bloody morning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I feel for you. If it's any consolation, I'm not going to be able to fit into the pants I bought last fall any time soon. :D But now at least you have two pairs of pants that fit! Things can only get better from here, right?

    ReplyDelete