Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where the crap is the damned bloody wrning label!?!

I have eye strain. My vision is slightly blurred. I wonder if any studies have been done on the addictive nature of Smart Phones? Or perhaps the long term side effects of instant gratification. I'm pretty sure blindness and sudden onset adult ADD are to ensue.

Someone should start a support group, SPAA, smart phone addicts anonymous. The Department of Child Services should probably be informed of this new threat too. While parents everywhere are blogging, you tubing, texting ( all while driving) there children are eating cat poo out of litter boxes, stealing cars, bumping off liqueur stores....or in my case, playing with scissors and cutting my hair ( unbeknownst to me).

They put warning label on booze and cigarettes. I'm petitioning to have them added to any phone with internet and t.v watching capabilities . I know I should ' just say now's, but as any heroin addict will tell you its easier said than done. .....plus the withdrawal is a you know what!

Come on, whose with me?

Stand up. MY NAME IS BETTY BOHEMIAN. AND I AM A SMART PHONE ADDICT. sit down.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. And I am aware there are several typos. Such as there instead of their. But you may as well add schizophrenia to the phone induced medical conditions because I SWEAR my phone wouldn't let me fix them.

    ReplyDelete