Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crafting to get by, while living in an RV

So Lover has come to the dark side and is really wanting to go through with this voluntary simplicity/modern gypsy lifestyle. Me being the planner in the family, i'm elbow deep reading blogs, charting courses, purging myself of un-nessessities, and ofcourse, contemplating income. we will have some cash on hand, but we'll still need a little extra to make it a bit more enjoyable. We still plan on ending up at the cabin after our one year hiatus from 'the old American Dream". So i'm going to try to sell my crafts and wares online and at trade shows to support The New American Dream. So- please, if you could link to this site and spread the word a bit. its hard to sell things online when nobody knows you exist ;-) I'll be uploading things periodically to my Etsy account, which I will attach here.

Thank you so much in advance for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment