Friday, December 11, 2009

Business of being crafty- making coth diapers

What do you do when you've run out of cloth diapers, you run out of water to wash those diapers, and you don't have A DIME to go to the laundry (compliments of college tuition)? You make more!!! I was going to go all disposable since my one son is out of diapers and the second is on his way out, but damn they're expensive, especially if you buy the 'environmentally friendlier' ones. My partner cleaned out her closet, I got lots of flannel and t-shirts. Time to go hit the sewing machine before Mace needs a changing. God I love my sewing machine. I do. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. OH, I want to see pictures of your creations!!! I wish I knew how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we need pictures! I love my sewing machine too.

    ReplyDelete