Thursday, October 15, 2009

replenishing my stash


Hello. My name is Betty Bohemian and I am a cloth pad-oholic. I have been a user for 5 years. Its that time of the year again, where I replenish my stash. I NEVER buy fabric to make these. I always use what is already around the house. In this case,clothes my family outgrew and a cloth diaper. There are many wonderful tutorials online about making your own, so I wasn't planning writing one. HOWEVER- I realize I am a very lazy crafter and there is undoubtibly other very lazy crafters out there. With that being said, I do plan on writing a simple tutorial for a simplified pad. They may not look as pretty as some others but they are cheap, they work and they are quick!! Coming soon to a BLOG near you, LAZY PADS!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment